- Automotive Sector Council’s website with a direct link to COVID-19 related information: https://www.automotivesectorcouncil.ca/covid19resources/
- CCOHS has updated their webpage with new resources – https://www.ccohs.ca/outbreaks/
- worksafeforlife website: http://www.worksafeforlife.ca/covid19
- website: https://www.wcb.ns.ca/
- IPAC – https://ipac-canada.org/coronavirus-resources.php
NSADSA Introductory Curriculum
The Nova Scotia Automobile Dealers Safety Association launched its introductory curriculum on April 9, 2010.
The introductory curriculum has been added to this site to facilitate the development of safety programs within dealerships. Please note that there are a number of templates included in the handbook. These templates can be found as editable word documents on the “Templates” tab of this website.
Download: NSADSA Introductory Curriculum: Creating an Injury Free Workplace
Know your Responsibilities
Do you know your legal responsibilities as an employer or as an employee under Nova Scotia’s OH&S legislation? Summaries can be found on the WCB-NS website, http://www.wcb.ns.ca/wcbns/index_e.aspx?DetailID=844
Workers Compensation Board of Nova Scotia – “My Account”
WCB-NS’s “My Account” program allows employers 24/7 access to their WCB account, up-to-date claims information, and prevention information. All you need in order to set up your account is a copy of your most recent WCB Statement of Account. This service is offered free to all employers paying WCB premiums in Nova Scotia. Access the service at http://www.wcb.ns.ca.